Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Armadillocon and a Review

By Nancy Jane Moore

I'll be at Armadillocon this weekend -- Aug. 15 -17. I'll be reading from Conscientious Inconsistencies Friday at 6 PM, and will also read as part of the Broad Universe Rapid Fire Reading on Saturday at 1 PM. Additionally, I'm on panels about space opera (Friday at 10 PM) and the "Crazy Grrlz" of slipstream (Saturday at 4). And I'll autograph on Sunday at 11.

I'm also pleased to note that Conscientious Inconsistencies got a very nice review from Norm Rubenstein on Horror World. It's always great to get reviewed, and it's even better when the reviewer likes your work, but it's absolutely wonderful when it's clear that they get what you're doing and like your work.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hey, you're a "rising young star" --cool! Congrats on the review!