Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clarion West Write-a-thon 2010

Clarion West is holding its annual write-a-thon this summer, and as I have for the past 5 years, I am participating. If you like earrings, sponsor me for $10 or more, and I will make and send you a pair according to a color set of your choice. Keep them, give them away, hang them in the window to catch the light--whatever you like. The point is: beads are pretty.

The further point is: Clarion West wants you to join their write-a-thon! If you're looking to get some writing done this summer, this is a good way to commit to some goals and have some external accountability for putting your fingers to your keyboard! You don't need to be a Clarion West alumnus--you just have to want to get some writing done this summer, and want to support a good cause (scholarships for future Clarion West students) while you do it.

If my entry persuades you to sign up, let me know, and I will sponsor you for at least $5! Here is the Clarion West website for the 2010 write-a-thon.

And if you want to sponsor me, many many thanks! If there's something of mine you want, like the file of a story that's in an out-of-print magazine or anthology, then I will be happy to send you that. And if you sponsor me for $10 or more, then I will make and send you some pretty earrings.

No comments: